In reverse order, here is my now traditional listing of the ten postings which have proved the most popular over the last three months:
10. A nine-word summary of what is wrong with so much of our tabloid journalism – I don’t always like what I read in the papers!
9. How lottery money is being spent in Muswell Hill – good news for the area.
7. Jerry Springer: The Opera DVD – a blast from the past, this post is from 2005 – just goes to show some stories never die!
6. Iris Robinson, again – appalling anti-gay comments from one of Northern Ireland’s most prominent politicians (see also no.3).
5. Ten most popular blog postings (2nd quarter, 2008) – nice to see these round-ups are worth doing!
4. New dentist practice in Haringey – surprised this posting came out so popular – but I guess it shows just how hard it is to find a good local dentist – and so any news about new dentists is of interest.
3. Iris Robinson – more about her and bigotry.
2. My top ten political blogs – all getting a bit self-referential here! But find out whose blogs I like to read…
1. Polling day should not be on Yom Kippur – re. Alexandra ward by-election, where given a choice of dates, Haringey Council chose to put polling day on Yom Kippur.