I hope you had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to 2014.
It’s time to take the Christmas tree down and if you are looking for ways to recycle it you may find the following information useful.
If you receive a green garden waste collection, you can cut your tree into smaller pieces (maximum length 1 metre) and put it out for collection. Christmas trees can also be taken to Haringey’s Refuse and Recycling Centres:
Alternatively, you can take them to designated sites in the following parks from Monday 6 January – Sunday 26 January:
- Albert Road Recreation Ground (Staff yard) – Bidwell Gardens, N11
- Bruce Castle Park (Staff yard) – Lordship Lane, N17
- Down Lane Recreation Ground (Staff yard) – Park View Road, N17
- Downhills Park (Staff yard) – Downhills Park Road, N17
- Finsbury Park (Staff yard) – Endymion Road, N4
- The Gardens Community Garden – Doncaster Gardens, N4
- Priory Park (Staff yard) – Barrington Road, N8
- Woodside Park (Staff yard) – High Road, N22
I do hope you find this information useful and feel free to pass it on to other local residents who want to dispose of their trees too.